If you are in need of a copy of an incident or crash report taken by the
Shelby County Sheriffs Office you can use the following procedures. All reports will
be approved by a supervisor before they are released to the public.
Crash Reports (OH-1)
- All crash reports are available online at https://www.dps.state.oh.us/ohcrashreports/
- Use the PUBLIC ACCESS link and choose our Shelby County. Online reports are free.
- If you choose, you can submit a request in person or by United States Postal Service. Fee is $4.
- No fax requests will be taken and no processing will occur without the required fee. Correct change is expected.
- For incident reports contact our records section through the
- United States Postal Service or by walk-in request at the Sheriffs
- The cost for Incident Reports is $2 per report.
Please try to have correct change.